Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

vickyprudhvi
Helper IV
Helper IV

PowerBI Embedded through mobile - Mobile view

Hi Guys,

We were able to embedded Power Bi reports in an web app and its working fine. We want to see if that app can be opened using Mobile (Safari or IE) and PowerBi Desktop doesnt change to Mobile view. I would like to know if there is any way to make the pbix view as mobile view when viewed from a mobile.

Thanks,

Raj

3 REPLIES 3
Bgelinas
Frequent Visitor

What you can do actually is create a new report with same data and resize it at the actual size of a mobile (like most common such as Iphone 6 or samssung s5). Then you code your website to change the Iframe to the mobile one when on mobile. Works fine for me

Bgelinas
Frequent Visitor

What you can do actually is create a new report with same data and resize it at the actual size of a mobile (like most common such as Iphone 6 or samssung s5). Then you code your website to change the Iframe to the mobile one when on mobile.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vickyprudhvi,

Current power bi embedded only available on web browser, it not contains mobile compatibility. You can view these embed report in mobile browser, but there are not any mobile layout optimization.

I think you can share this requirement to ideas forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.