Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Desktop - Table Word Wrap

Does the latest version of PowerBI Desktop (June 2020 - 64bit), provide the word-wrap feature the Table visualization?   I know the Matrix table has this ability, but need to use the standard Table visualization. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
harshnathani
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

the Word Wrap Feature is Available under the Values in Format Section.

1.jpg

Regards,

Harsh Nathani

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Just like @harshnathani said, the word-wrap feature is available in Table visualization.

word wrap.PNG

In addtion, you can find the new features of the latest version in this document: What's new in Power BI Desktop?

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

harshnathani
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

the Word Wrap Feature is Available under the Values in Format Section.

1.jpg

Regards,

Harsh Nathani

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, disregard, I reselected the Table visualization and then it appeared.    Is there a way to control the height of the row?   The row is not adjusting to show all of the content in the field with the word-wrap feature; maybe about half of the content.   It does, however, show all of the content if I hover over the field itself.

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you have your word wrp on, the values will adjust to the column.

1.jpg

Regards,

Harsh Nathani

Anonymous
Not applicable

Word wrap is on in my table (Table or Matrix) in Power BI Desktop, but when I publish to Power BI Service, it does not wrap.

Any tips? I have version: 2.82.5858.1161 64-bit (June 2020). Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist in the June 2020 version.

Capture.PNG

I am also unable to see this option. What is the aanother option

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.