Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Power bi portal navigation

I need to create a layout in my application that is in the portal of power bi but I can not find the means to do the way I need.

Initially I will not need to create that initial panel with the graphics of each tab that I have according to the image below.

Untitled.png

My goal is to make this panel a menu that makes navigation in the application easier, because this application has many tabs and users complain at all times have to use the scroll to navigate between tabs.

Make the panel a menu where the options are, for example, the name of each tab to make it more user-friendly, I know how to do it, but I do not know how to add some object already on the tab that brings it back to the menu, Easier user navigation.

Is there any object in which I can apply a hyperlink for example? And does that hyperlink lead me to the panel or even the other flap?

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@vitexo87

To have a better UI experience, you could try the new UI in preview by

Capture.PNG

Alternatively, when there're too many dashboards, reports and datasets in your workspace, it is indeed bad experience to scroll and find the required one. In this case, you can manage them in group, seperate them to individual groups.

@Eric_Zhang

My already has this configuration, and it's not the ones I need, I need to apply the layout to the application itself

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.