Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

niskhan
Regular Visitor

Power BI workspace slow

Hello All,

Anyone has any idea why the PBI is quite slow ?

1. when publish any report on "My Workspace" and share it with users, performance is great
  2. when publish the same report on our "Premium Workspace" is dramatically slow

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gowtham_Selvam
Resolver I
Resolver I

I think the capacity of your premium workspace is low. You need to check it with your Power BI Admin.

If I answered your question,kindly mark it as solution.

Thanks,

GS

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gowtham_Selvam
Resolver I
Resolver I

I think the capacity of your premium workspace is low. You need to check it with your Power BI Admin.

If I answered your question,kindly mark it as solution.

Thanks,

GS

Thanks for your reply, after made changes to the capacity of our workspace, and as a result, We have noticed an improvement in performance.

Would it be possible to share with us with the current capacity specifications, 

This information would be helpful for our records and future planning.

Additionally, in case we experience any performance issues in the future, could you please advise on the appropriate steps we should take to address them?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.