Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AMD2183

Power BI shared link

Hi is it possible to revoke all the access that i have shared via shared link to the poeple within my organization ? i check "manage access" there is no other people within my team but i want to basically reset all the link i have shared. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Arul
Super User
Super User

@AMD2183 ,

Yes you can. Go to report and click share option then in the pop up screen you have 3 dots at the top right corner.

Arul_0-1678939579806.png

just click on that and you will get to see people who have access at thr right bottom corner and then click advance in the right corner now you can get delete permission for the report.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AMD2183

Thanks Arul for the solution, really helpful 😊

Arul
Super User
Super User

@AMD2183 ,

Yes you can. Go to report and click share option then in the pop up screen you have 3 dots at the top right corner.

Arul_0-1678939579806.png

just click on that and you will get to see people who have access at thr right bottom corner and then click advance in the right corner now you can get delete permission for the report.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.