Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

FelipeBrito28

Power BI is throttling data loading

Guys, I need some help with loading data. IN imported data through an API for Planner tasks, but Power BI can only load up to 400 tasks and no error message appears. How can I solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
foodd
Super User
Super User

Well, I would have  thought it would have  followed the pattern of 1000 rather than 400.   Check to see if it is Paging.

With the retirement of Outlook Calendar Boards, this topic is of interest to me.

Yes, Graph Explorer does not allow changing from 400 to 1000

FelipeBRito280

I found a potential issue in the API for this case, which are limiting queries to "400", but I can't edit the API code. Do you know how to edit the code or change it to unlimited?

FelipeBRito280_0-1692628743264.png

foodd
Super User
Super User

What are the results of testing your query(s) with Graph Explorer?   What does the process documentation say from when you put the logic together for this originally?

jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

I doubt the problem is on the PowerBI side of the process.

Check the API documentation.  A lot of times there is a limit to the amount of data an API will return in 1 call.  You may need to change the page size parameter or even deal with getting a continuation token.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.