Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

udayadeven
Frequent Visitor

Power BI dataset not refresh for web(online) users

Hi Experts ,

I have a power BI desktop report which connected to a sharepoint List . Once i refersh the dataset my poer BI report get updated with the latest data , but not for the users access thro online(published) URL , Would you pls advice me how to refresh online users data as well

rgds AD

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
vicky_
Super User
Super User

on power bi service, you'll need to click on one of these buttons:

vicky__0-1692595198320.png

View solution in original post

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @udayadeven ,

You can use the link below to log in to Power BI Service. You can find these two buttons in the corresponding dataset when you click on the workspace of the published report.

https://app.powerbi.com/

vcgaomsft_0-1692771652244.png
Data refresh in Power BI
If you have a Pro license, you can also set up scheduled refreshes for datasets. For local data sources, you also need to install and configure the gateway.

Configure scheduled refresh

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @udayadeven ,

You can use the link below to log in to Power BI Service. You can find these two buttons in the corresponding dataset when you click on the workspace of the published report.

https://app.powerbi.com/

vcgaomsft_0-1692771652244.png
Data refresh in Power BI
If you have a Pro license, you can also set up scheduled refreshes for datasets. For local data sources, you also need to install and configure the gateway.

Configure scheduled refresh

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

vicky_
Super User
Super User

on power bi service, you'll need to click on one of these buttons:

vicky__0-1692595198320.png

Thanks Vicky for your quick response ..

I'm new to PowerBI .. I couldn't find the option you mentiond ,, would you pls direct me to that option pls

rgds

AD

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.