Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rallerbabz
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Desktop crashes without notice when refreshing the data

I've updated to the latest february build and enabled logging. I get this debug:

[0209/155647.952:ERROR:process_info.cc(639)] some of range at 0x238e000, size 0x2000 unreadable

What could it be? tried on several computers.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Did u find a solution for it?

Best Regards, 

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rallerbabz,

Below two issues has been supported internally, please check whether the scenario is similar to yours:

CRI: 58586014 

CRI: 57561296 

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Where am I supposed to look?

Seems like an issue with my combined tables. when I disable load of my combined table of two queries, it works. But this is unfortunately not a solution since I need these table combined.

Any help would be appreciated.

If I go manually into my query and update them one by one in the correct order, then it works. Until I save the program and reopen it, then it's broke again. It's really weird?

Did you ever get a resolution to this?  I just started experiencing this last week.

Rallerbabz
Frequent Visitor

If I open Power Query and refresh >PREVIEW< one by one and then Close and Apply, then it works. Then I save the pbix file and when I open the file, then it doesn't work again. it literally makes no sense.

Sorry for another reply, can't seem to edit, but I think this is important;

I've uploaded all the debug files on onedrive for view. I enabled tracing and clicked refresh, that's it. (and it crashed)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AniVSz6HrV9ak3br1B2fuwztbp_O

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.