Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rikkiwang329
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Desktop connect with Zendesk but no Relationships of tables

Hi there! Hope someone can help me with below issue (or may not be an issue):

I use Power BI Desktop to connect Zendesk, using my company credentials, and successfully imported all the tables I want to use. However, when I click the Model, I found all the tables are not linking, please see below sreen shot:

Capture456.jpg

Clearly I have no idea how to manage these relationshops correctly, does anyone have the same problem as mine? and how to solve this? if we need to create reports we have to connect these tables.

Thanks a lot!!!

Rikki 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rikkiwang329 

We've built an app for this connection (Power BI with Zendesk) and have Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

ERDERD

You might want to use it, it's availalbe withitn the app: https://www.zendesk.com/marketplace/apps/support/834457/power-bi-connector-by-alpha-serve/

Best regards,

Anton

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rikkiwang329 

You may check File > Options and settings > Options > CURRENT FILE > Data Load > Relationships.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rikkiwang329
Frequent Visitor

Finally upload the screen shot....does anyone can help???

Thanks!!!

rikkiwang329
Frequent Visitor

I don't know why but I cannot even upload my screenshot...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.