Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Automate visual for Power BI reports - details page after adding run only users

Hi,

Just added a power automate visual to Power BI file. All works, activating it via desktop and also activating the flow after publishing online. I can also open the details page to see the progress.

However after sharing the flow with run only users, the details page is blank when opening it. 

Anyone a similar experience or solution?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just found a work-around to access the power automate flow through the power automate site.  I will close the question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Interesting question.  Technically you didn't run the flow (they did) so possibly the run history will appear on their Power Automate scope, not on yours. Have them check it on their side.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, the 'run only users' did not run the flow yet. The normal details page looks as follows

lbraaksma_0-1624259338626.png

After that, I add a 'run only user'. When I go back to the details page I see the previous page for a fraction of a second before it changes to:

lbraaksma_1-1624259447241.png

I have a blank page where I cannot see who I shared with or if the flows are successful. 

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just found a work-around to access the power automate flow through the power automate site.  I will close the question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.