Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Automate - move onedrive files to Sharepoint folder

Hi, using powerautomate, I created excel files and now I'm trying to move it to sharepoint.
It's not working.

This is the folder the workbook is being created in

C:\Users\SDTAUB\OneDrive - Cox Automotive\PowerBI\DSS Investment Budget\DSS Excel workbooks

This is the folder I want to move it to.
https://coxautoinc.sharepoint.com/sites/DOMetrics/Shared%20Documents/General/RallyHistory

Here's my automate flow. Items in the red drawing worked, but no matter what I use as a move to sharepoint folder, fails.

StevenT_0-1669903391760.png

I've tried different versions of this but this is where I've stopped and decided and asked for help.

I used the * to replace our internal details, so i could ask for help here.

StevenT_1-1669903747313.png

I've tried the above for file path and I've tried this folder
https://coxautoinc.sharepoint.com/sites/DOMetrics/Shared%20Documents/General/RallyHistory

So I guess the bottom line, how do i move Excel files from My onedrive over to a Sharepoint folder?

I have the same problem when i use the other SP Move file action.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! That worked great!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You are holding the wrong end of the OneDrive stick.  Use the other end - that will allow you to run the operation from OneDrive to OneDrive/Sharepoint, and you can avoid having to install a personal gateway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.