Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Alex-PBIComm
Helper II
Helper II

Post goes to Spam

Good morning everyone,

this is not PowerBI related, but I've been trying to post a question for 2 days and it keeps on going into spam. 
Can anybody help me understanding on what could be the problem? 
I checked the text several times and I don't see any particular issue or anything that might trigger that reaction.

Thanks for your support.

5 REPLIES 5
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@amitchandak - Thanks for the @mention.

@Alex-PBIComm -  The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copying and pasting content in and multiple edits. If you see a post go to spam, please let us know and we would be glad to look into it for you.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

@heaher_iTalent 

My posts keeps marked as SPAM. i've tried multiple times, to ensure that am not copying / paste table or the contents, but whatever i do, its still is marked as SPAM, 

Below is my post link - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/Calculated-column-rows-do-not-return-values-f...

Please, please help !!!!!

@Sai_Alkesh - I have moved your post out of Spam.

The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copying and pasting content in and multiple edits. If you see a post go to spam, please let us know and we would be glad to look into it for you.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Good morning and thanks for your reply. I don't know if you can access my posts after they've been marked as spam, because I can't find them anymore once that happens. Could you have a look into it? All my last 5/6 posts are an attempt of posting the same question.

Thanks!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Alex-PBIComm , adding admin here to check

Hi @heaher_iTalent  , please check this

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.