Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

spathak04
Helper II
Helper II

Play axis visual shows adds up every number by default

Hello,
I have used a visual downloaded from microsoft store called "Play Axis". It play different value for each year. 
For example,
if I have a table with some gdp value for each year, This play axis visual will help to show each year value once I hit the play button. But when it stops it shows sum of all the years value. 
Requirement: 
How to show the lates year value when it stops.
Play Axis.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi spathak04,

It seems like there's no such option in Animation Settings,  you can only make the animation automatically start, continue looping and change the speed at which the animation occurs. I would suggest you to contact with author to achieve more help and improvement. https://github.com/mprozil/PlayAxis/blob/master/support.md.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi spathak04,

It seems like there's no such option in Animation Settings,  you can only make the animation automatically start, continue looping and change the speed at which the animation occurs. I would suggest you to contact with author to achieve more help and improvement. https://github.com/mprozil/PlayAxis/blob/master/support.md.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Is this still the case?  I'm having the same issue and I see that this was a year ago.

Thanks for the reply. I will contact author. 

Hi,
I have still the same problem, did you have an answer ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.