Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Cyprix
Frequent Visitor

Percentage of a column that meets a threshold

Hello Everyone,

I am a very new user to Power Bi, so I will try to explain this best I can. I have a set of data tracking Log times for devices, and I am trying to find the percentage of all devices being used 3 or more times a day. I have a measure currently tracking how many times each device is being used daily and a measure tracking the total number of devices, but I can not figure out how to create a measure to see what percentage of those devices are being used 3 or more times per day. 

Like I said I am a very new user to Power Bi and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
BeemsC
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hey,

Try something like this:

Measure = DIVIDE(IF([InsuredMeasure] = <4; SUM([othermeasure]);"");SUM([othermeasure]))

I typed this from my mind since i don't have any data.
Try to mess around with it, and see if it helps you out.
Good luck !

Cyprix
Frequent Visitor

I tried that but I can't seem to get it to work, but I have created a measure to return a true if the device is used 3 times or more and false if not but I am unable to figure out how to get the percentage of the total that is true.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.