Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Reply
trpeel
Frequent Visitor

Percentage Bar Visual

bar chart example.PNG

 

Hello. I need to create a visual that looks like the example above. In this case, the black line in the center is 0%, while the green vertical line is 5%. So in this case, the value is 5%, so the solid green horizontal line goes from -100% to 5%, while the remaining 95% positive percentage value remains black. Would this have to be a custom control or is there an existing control we can leverage? 

 

If the value is -11%, this is what the visual would look like:

 

negative bar chart example.PNG

 

Again, the black vertical line in the center is 0%.

 

Any help or guidance is appreciated!

 

Tye

2 REPLIES 2

Maybe the technique in this video could be used? Not sure, but it's the closest I've found. https://youtu.be/ZLjtjAaVwUU

Thank you. I'll look it over and see if I can adapt it somehow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.