Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EugeniaBochko
Advocate II
Advocate II

Part of the monthly data does not load

Part of the monthly data does not load

Hello,

I have the table with the data column and other metrics and dimensions) from January 1 till now, but the data from Feb 1 till now stopped loading to my visual. I can only see information from Jan 1– Jan 31, when I am using the data slicer.

I suppose, the problem is on a data slicer or some filters, but I couldn’t fix this.

Please, let me know, do you have any solutions for that?

Jan.png

Feb-Mar.png

Data Source.png

   

4 REPLIES 4
Bfaws
Helper III
Helper III

@EugeniaBochko  are you using a date table in your data model and then your filter?  Does this include the dates that are missing or does it only go up to Jan 31?

Hello, I use 1 table with a date column there and other dimensions and metrics. All the dates from Jan 1 till now are in my table.

Hello, 

Its difficult to understand with limited information available but the other things to consider are:

• are any filters applied
  • are there errors with the date format?

Are you able to upload a file with error and anonymous data so we can see the actual fault?

shalinderverma
Resolver II
Resolver II

Try few things

- Check the Filters applied to the Table by looking at the Filter funnel on top right corner of tha visual.

- Check the relationship between tables

- Check if you are using a separate table for Date

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.