Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EugeniaBochko
Advocate II
Advocate II

Part of the monthly data does not load

Part of the monthly data does not load

Hello,

I have the table with the data column and other metrics and dimensions) from January 1 till now, but the data from Feb 1 till now stopped loading to my visual. I can only see information from Jan 1– Jan 31, when I am using the data slicer.

I suppose, the problem is on a data slicer or some filters, but I couldn’t fix this.

Please, let me know, do you have any solutions for that?

Jan.png

Feb-Mar.png

Data Source.png

   

4 REPLIES 4
Bfaws
Helper III
Helper III

@EugeniaBochko  are you using a date table in your data model and then your filter?  Does this include the dates that are missing or does it only go up to Jan 31?

Hello, I use 1 table with a date column there and other dimensions and metrics. All the dates from Jan 1 till now are in my table.

Hello, 

Its difficult to understand with limited information available but the other things to consider are:

• are any filters applied
  • are there errors with the date format?

Are you able to upload a file with error and anonymous data so we can see the actual fault?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try few things

- Check the Filters applied to the Table by looking at the Filter funnel on top right corner of tha visual.

- Check the relationship between tables

- Check if you are using a separate table for Date

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors