Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subbu43
Frequent Visitor

Parent & child Hierarchy displaying address(text value)

I am in a situation, where I have displayed the addresses of both parent and child (4 levels). I am getting addresses for parent and child by writing measure (child addresses are correct but for parents when I use Max or Min of text value(address) which is wrong).

4 REPLIES 4
v-jianboli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Subbu43 ,

What does your source data look like? What do you want to display in the Parent level address? It is difficult to infer your raw data based only on the information provided by visual and measure.

Sorry for that the information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please share more details to help us clarify your scenario?

Please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file after removing sensitive data.

Refer to:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Best Regards,

Jianbo Li

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Subbu43
Frequent Visitor

Subbu43_0-1670583664123.png
As you can see Parent does not show the address.

Measure used for display Address(street) as below

AL.Street =
IF (
    Accounts[BrowseDepth] <>Accounts[EntityRowDepthM]  ,
   if(Accounts[BrowseDepth] == Accounts[EntityRowDepthM],MAX(Accounts[BillingStreet])),
 MAX(Accounts[BillingStreet])
)

mangaus1111
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Sorry, having trouble following, can you post sample data as text and expected output?
The most important parts are:
1. Sample data as text, use the table tool in the editing bar
2. Expected output from sample data

Below is the link for the pbix files

Please find the attachment.

As you can see in the file attached, the Street for Parent is not displayed. The street is displayed only for child.

My requirement is to display the street and city for both parent and child, how many level at may be.

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.