Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

wvvi
Frequent Visitor

PBI PRO login in failed

I buy a PBI PRO License,but when I login in PBI PRO account,it turns to a web which show picture below,I need a helpPBI PRO.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, I've resolved the issue. Once I allocated PBI licenses to the accounts in the backend management, I am able to login in successfully.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@wvvi , Sign out from your Microsoft account using any other app. Clear cache and again login to app.powerbi.com .

If that still does not help, log an issue: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Join us as experts from around the world come together to shape the future of data and AI!
At the Microsoft Analytics Community Conference, global leaders and influential voices are stepping up to share their knowledge and help you master the latest in Microsoft Fabric, Copilot, and Purview.
️ November 12th-14th, 2024
 Online Event
Register Here

Thanks, I've resolved the issue. Once I allocated PBI licenses to the accounts in the backend management, I am able to login in successfully.

Helpful resources

Announcements
OCT PBI Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - October 2024

Check out the October 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

October NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - October 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.