Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

8CL
Regular Visitor

Open a PBIX file

Every time I open a PIBX file it asks me to "apply changes" and open a windows with different files and paths that I can´t deal with.

All the time the application asks me to "apply changes" and I really don´t know how to handle such situation.

On the other side I´m not sure if my results are correct after all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Under options and settings clear out all caches. Then if the dialog is still there click on "Apply". That should be the end of it until the next time you crash your Power BI Desktop, or reboot your PC without closing Power BI Desktop etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Under options and settings clear out all caches. Then if the dialog is still there click on "Apply". That should be the end of it until the next time you crash your Power BI Desktop, or reboot your PC without closing Power BI Desktop etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.