Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

scottm0690
Frequent Visitor

Only show if a field is equal to Open

I have a measurement that looks thru audit criteria and displays the number of Open requests.   My measurement does show I have 1 but when i click it, it show everything including the open for that certain date.  How do i get it to only show the open one?  

# MAR Requests "Open" = COUNTROWS(filter('MAR/SOC Audit Requests','MAR/SOC Audit Requests'[Audit Type]="MAR" && 'MAR/SOC Audit Requests'[State] = "Open"))

I click on this 3/7/24 open

scottm0690_0-1708982789028.png

It opens this:(sorry for the blacked out data.  

scottm0690_1-1708982814862.png

As you can see, I have 1 open as show in previous image, but it shows all for the 3/7/24.  I just want it to show what was opened, not in audit review. 

Hope this makes sense.  Thank You 

6 REPLIES 6
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @scottm0690 ,

Put your measure in the visual filter and set the value to "is open".

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

alya1
Helper II
Helper II

can try adding a slicer visual using SOC Audit Requests'[State]. or you can add it as a "filter on thiss visual"

When i go to "filters on this visual", i have the measure there but it only filters based on numbers, not the word "Open".  I might be missing something.  Thank You 

Hi @scottm0690 ,

It should be "is 1."

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

The issue is that if i do that, it only shows 1, but if the number is 2(meaning 2 items are open), then it won't show.  I am trying to get it so when i click on that line 3/7/24 "1", it only shows Open, not everything based on the 3/7/24 date.  Thank You 

maybe you can ctrl and click any additional numbers on the filter if you would like?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.