Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kuruvamallesh52

On basis search value input names should display in table how can i implement in dax

in power bi in filter pane when i drag agentname text field i can use contains option and start with option then i will apply filter so similarly i have to  use in dax contains and start with function how i can customize dax ,my requirement is when i select partial match in match type slicer and in agentname slicer in search box i type few letters then where those letters are present in agentnames only those agentname should come on basic search value input dynamically in calculation how to implement this 

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You might have more success with the TextFilter visual.  That allows you to match partials in a column.

Thanks Ibendlin  for giving the solution, it meets my requirement partially, 2 nd requirement is whatever I search any value basis on  input value in text filter ,names should visible prefix names means if I type insurance then only names should visible which starts with insurance. so how I can implement Starts with function in power bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.