Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

OLE DB or ODBC error: [Expression Error] The key didn't match any rows in the table

Hi all,

While trying to perform reporting refresh, I encountered the following error:

3.png

However, there is NO error when I tried to refresh of the particular query object "Class 9 Maintenance Data_New" in the query editor.  Do you know what is the error about? thanks.

1.png

Tuff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Tuffy, 

You said that when you refresh it separately, it will work well, right? I think this problem should be caused by other table which related to it. In your first image, you get the error about "loading cancelled by error in previous table ", so you need to check whether there is other tables(I saw 6 tables in second image which have waring sign) which have errors , you need to modify them to make they work correctly, then when you refresh , all tables should work well.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Tuffy, 

You said that when you refresh it separately, it will work well, right? I think this problem should be caused by other table which related to it. In your first image, you get the error about "loading cancelled by error in previous table ", so you need to check whether there is other tables(I saw 6 tables in second image which have waring sign) which have errors , you need to modify them to make they work correctly, then when you refresh , all tables should work well.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

1. Select Edit Queries from the menu to open the Query Editor
  2. Use the left hand menu to select one of the queries having the issue (will have the triangular warning sign)
  3. On the applied steps menu at the right select the source step.
  4. In the top menu bar, select Refresh Preview.

If this post was helpful please like/mark it as solution.

BR,

Josef

Similar Posts

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Expression-Error-The-key-didn-t-match-any-rows-in-the-table...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Expression-Error-The-key-didn-t-match-any-rows-in-the-table...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Key-Expression-Error-The-key-didn-t-match-any-rows-in-the-t...

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.