Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Shashi_Kant82
Frequent Visitor

Not getting measure selection drop down in text box

Shashi_Kant82_0-1673341335533.png

Hi All,

I am trying to add a measure named kpi value in a text box but i am not getting the meaure dropdown(Intellisense) and if i enter the name manually it's grayed out and Save button remains grayed out as well.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I managed to do it. Measure will not appear in the drop down, instead copy the name of the measure and paste in the value text box. Then click anywhere in the open box(away from text box to remove cursor from text box) wait for few seconds, you'll get your measure value next to results and an blue underline under the measure name ,ok/apply button will get highlighted. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Shashi_Kant82
Frequent Visitor

I am getting it, Seems like you have copied a space (Blank) with measure name

Shashi_Kant82_0-1704464892419.png

Shashi_Kant82
Frequent Visitor

Any one? any suggestons?

Shashi_Kant82
Frequent Visitor

Guys any suggestions?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Shashi_Kant82 , Make sure you are on the latest version of power bi. Make sure Q&A is enabled in Options and settings

amitchandak_0-1673342311259.png

@amitchandak I am stuck here, any more suggestions? no one else is replying on it?

Good

I have the same problem, if you managed to solve it I would appreciate it if you could tell me about it

Best regards

Yes, I managed to do it. Measure will not appear in the drop down, instead copy the name of the measure and paste in the value text box. Then click anywhere in the open box(away from text box to remove cursor from text box) wait for few seconds, you'll get your measure value next to results and an blue underline under the measure name ,ok/apply button will get highlighted. 

It hasn't worked.

Here's a screenshot where you can see the name of the measure and I've clicked it out of the text box but I don't get the result.

Thank you very much for the reply (:Captura de pantalla 2024-01-05 141548.png

Thank you for the reply @amitchandak Version is latest (Version: 2.112.603.0 64-bit (December 2022)) and Q&A is also enabled

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors