Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Analitika
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Not filtering visual in Power BI

Hi,

I am facing an issue, when filtering date my visual doesn't change somehow. I checked relationship exists.

Analitika_0-1660027835039.png

I marked the visual, we see more dates than 2021 is only selected in report. So what is the problem, why selected date doesn't affect my  visual?

2 REPLIES 2
luohen
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Analitika ,

Could you please check if you apply any level filter in Filters pane or sync slicer in the report? As checked your screenshot, the matrix has multiple hierarchies, is the data involved in the matrix from the same table? Could you please provide some involved data(exclude sensitive data) and the Field settings of matrix in order to make troubleshooting and give you a suitable solution? If the data come from multiple tables, please also provide the relationship info. And if it refer any measure or calculated column, please also provide the related formula. Thank you.

Best Regards

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Analitika , You are using +0 , or some condition to check blank in measure, that can cause that. Also check interactions

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.