Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

No scroll for list of bookmarks

Hi,

In Power BI Desktop, I have noticed that if we have more than 6 bookmarks, we canot scroll down to choose them in a button link.

The same thing works in Power BI Service.

Here are some screenshots:

No scroll bar to choose other bookmarksNo scroll bar to choose other bookmarksCapture.PNG

Please look into this issue.

Prateek Raina

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prateekraina,

Which visual do you set to use bookmark links? 

I created 7 bookmarks, and add a bookmark button, when I go to Action option to set bookmark links, these 7 bookmarks are available, see: 

DesktopDesktopServiceService

Please try to test with our report on your side to see if the issue related to the report itself. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@v-qiuyu-msft

You are right. The issue is with my file. Somehow something has broken in the report thats why there is no scroll. I tried reproducing this in your file but am not able to.

There is a bug but I cannot prove it unless I share my pbix which is confidential 🙂

You can close the issue for now.

Prateek Raina

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prateekraina,

Thanks for your update. I will close this thread. Smiley Happy

By the way, as your report is confidential, you can get support from Microsoft engineers by creating a support ticket

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@v-qiuyu-msft

You are right. The issue is with my file. Somehow something has broken in the report thats why there is no scroll. I tried reproducing this in your file but am not able to.

There is a bug but I cannot prove it unless I share my pbix which is confidential 🙂

You can close the issue for now.

Prateek Raina

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @prateekraina,

Which visual do you set to use bookmark links? 

I created 7 bookmarks, and add a bookmark button, when I go to Action option to set bookmark links, these 7 bookmarks are available, see: 

DesktopDesktopServiceService

Please try to test with our report on your side to see if the issue related to the report itself. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.