Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

htacke
Helper I
Helper I

No menubar with the visual of arcGIS

I try to change the visual with the basemap menubar in the focusmode of the arcGIS visual. But it is not there anymore.

Someone knows where it went? I could use it before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @htacke,

No, I do not mean you download the report server optimized version, I only mentioned it has some limitation on power bi features.

Snapshot of test steps: I test with some sample data(1,2,3) and the edit option works on my side.  

88.gif

Any specific values exited in your fields that used in ArcGIS visual? Anything particular setting on power bi desktop option of visual headers or others?

BTW, if both of these settings configured correctly and the advanced menu still not works on your device, I'd like to suggest you test with other device to confirm if this issue related to a specific device environment.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @htacke,

Please click on the '...' icon on the top-right corner and choose edit to enter to edit mode, then you will find the basemap options that you mentioned.

87.gif
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

i dont have that edit option. So i cant switch it on

Hi @htacke,

What version of power bi are you test? The connection type of ArcGIS map? Have you worked with the 'power bi desktop optimized with report server' version? AFAIK, it has an old version than a common power bi desktop and some of the features not available on it.

20.png

Install Power BI Desktop optimized for Power BI Report Server 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

I work with this version Versie: 2.82.5858.961 64-bit (juni 2020)

its the app of powerbi dekstop.

I use the standard connection type of ArcGIS.

I will try the version of powerbi desktop you recommend

It installs the same version as i already heve. 

The link sends me to the microsoft appstore 

HI @htacke,

No, I do not mean you download the report server optimized version, I only mentioned it has some limitation on power bi features.

Snapshot of test steps: I test with some sample data(1,2,3) and the edit option works on my side.  

88.gif

Any specific values exited in your fields that used in ArcGIS visual? Anything particular setting on power bi desktop option of visual headers or others?

BTW, if both of these settings configured correctly and the advanced menu still not works on your device, I'd like to suggest you test with other device to confirm if this issue related to a specific device environment.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

LS,

I dont see the edit option in this menu.

Which i could include in image here, but that gives an error,

So no solution for me.

regards, Harmen

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@htacke ,The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.