Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Victor_Mancera

No hemos podido autenticarle con las credenciales proporcionadas. Vuelva a intentarlo.

Buen día:

Agradezco de antemano su colaboración con el siguiente inconveniente: Cree un tablero en powerbi desktop (con el usuario de la empresa A) que se alimenta de una lista de sharepoint (con el usuario de la empresa B). Todo me funciono perfectamente por unos dos meses, incluso hice un par de actualizaciónes sin inconvenientes. 

Hace unos días queria cambiar una visualización y al momento de actualizar los datos en el Power Bi desktop, me sale el mensaje "No hemos podido autenticarle con las credenciales proporcionadas. Vuelva a intentarlo." Intente con las tres opciones (Anónimo, Windows y por cuenta de Microsoft) que da en el cuadro de dialogo, borre las credenciales y no se me actualiza en el desktop. Hice todas las soluciones dadas en este foro.

Victor_Mancera_1-1657550556385.png

Pero si se actualiza el conjunto de datos y se hace la actualización programada diariamente.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Victor_Mancera , refer if a reply from @jeanaguirre  can help

or check if this setting can help

File > Options and settings > Options >Security > Scroll down to "Authenication Browser" and check the "Use My default web browser"

jeanaguirre
Regular Visitor

Hola Victor,

Perdón, mi español es muy malo, voy a hablar en inglés si está bien con usted.

You are trying to get your data from a Sharepoint folder. This Sharepoint folder is secured, thus you need to connect to your data with a Microsoft account that has access to the folder.

Let's say that your account, "victormancera@example.com" has access to the Sharepoint folder. You would need to select "Microsoft Account" (Cuenta de Microsoft), then connect to your account :

jeanaguirre_1-1657556060653.png

From what I understood, on Power BI Service, the dataset refreshes itself. The problem seems to come from Power BI Desktop somehow forgetting your credentials.

I can still understand spanish if you have troubles with english. Otherwise, I would recommend you to write your issues in english if you want more people to answer.

Have a good day !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.