Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

New Scorecard Visual not available in Power BI Desktop

Is someone able to see new Scorecard visual in Power BI Desktop? This was announced last week but unable to see it or any new Desktop release supporting that.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/more-easily-integrate-goals-into-all-your-business-processe...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AbhiSSRS ,

It is available when use Power BI Desktop.(Update your Power BI to the lastest version)

Prerequisites

• You must be signed in to Power BI Desktop and have a Power BI Pro license.And this feature is in preview, so you first need to turn the feature on. Go to File > Options and Settings > Options > Preview features, and make sure Scorecard visual is turned on.

vluwangmsft_4-1637721258829.png

refer: 

Create a scorecard visual in Power BI (preview)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AbhiSSRS ,

It is available when use Power BI Desktop.(Update your Power BI to the lastest version)

Prerequisites

• You must be signed in to Power BI Desktop and have a Power BI Pro license.And this feature is in preview, so you first need to turn the feature on. Go to File > Options and Settings > Options > Preview features, and make sure Scorecard visual is turned on.

vluwangmsft_4-1637721258829.png

refer: 

Create a scorecard visual in Power BI (preview)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes, its avaialble in Service! However as pera nnouncement it was supposed to be on desktop too!

AbhiSSRS_0-1636696009988.png

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Goals live exclusively on the service.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.