Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Subham285
Regular Visitor

Need to calculate total incentive from all the vendors based on the deal period and incentive %

Hi,

I have a transaction table "Zoho Dump" with the purchase order date and item total and I need to calculate the incentive as per the incentive slab in the Incentives table.

Subham285_0-1676010588252.png 

Subham285_1-1676010671698.png

Total Sales = SUM('Zoho Dump'[Item Total])

Sales in deal period = CALCULATE([Total Sales],DATESBETWEEN('Date'[Date],MAX(Vendors[Deal Start]),MAX(Vendors[Deal End])))

Sales Slab = CALCULATE(ALLSELECTED(Incentives[Slabs]),FILTER(Incentives,[Sales in deal period]>Incentives[Slab Start]&&[Sales in deal period]<=Incentives[Slab End]))

Incentive % = CALCULATE(ALLSELECTED(Incentives[Incentive %]),FILTER(Incentives,[Sales in deal period]>Incentives[Slab Start]&&[Sales in deal period]<=Incentives[Slab End]))

Incentive = [Sales in deal period]*[Incentive %]

I have created these measures for calculating the Sales in deal period, current Sales Slab as per sales, Applicable Incentive % and total incentive.

Now the issue is that there are 3 vendors for those incentive will not be calculated in this way. Incentive for those vendors will be calculated on incremental basis. Means if the slab start from 50000 and the sales is 60000 then the incentive will be applicable for 10000 not the complete 60000.

How can i exclude these 3 vendors from this calculation Incentive = [Sales in deal period]*[Incentive %]

And how can I calculate the incentive for these 3 vendors on incremental basis.

Please suggest your solution for this problem.

Thank you in advance.
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.