Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

qrasooli
Frequent Visitor

NOT A QUESTION:JUST SHARING MY EXPERIENCE:Drill down options not visible in Teams for a PBI Report

This is not a question, just sharing a problem I ran into and how I solved it.

The Drill down option was not visible in the Teams report for Matrix I had to right-click and select collapse or expand. 

In order to make those visible I selected the Matrix table and Under the visualizations pane, I went under General and Turned on the "Header Icons" I made sure the "Drill on the Dropdown", "Drill up", and "Drill down" options were turned on.

header icons.JPG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you, Amit, That is what I did and here I just wanted to share my experience so anybody else running into the issue can use this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @qrasooli .
The settings you have selected are correct.
Can you tell me what kind of tables you use?
There is no drill-down option for tables, only for matrixes.

Despite the fact that the option can be set in the settings.

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, It's related to this question as well. 
I'm having an issue on column chart and line chart 
(this is in the pbi file below)

Bilhan_0-1695148999190.png

I can see drill down, year - quarter - month layers but in the workspace (below)
I can't use drill down neither line cart nor column chart. It looks like it's inactive 

Bilhan_1-1695149096181.png

do you know how I can fix this ? @Ritaf1983 

thanks!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@qrasooli , if the header icon is visible and the drill icon is enabled, it should work. Republish the report and try

Thank you, Amit, That is what I did and here I just wanted to share my experience so anybody else running into the issue can use this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors