Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WheelchairWilly
Helper II
Helper II

My report is returning the wrong values

Screenshot 2023-08-23 162055.pngScreenshot 2023-08-23 162007.pngAs you can see from the first ss, this shows that say Manchester City won the game 3-0 but when you look at when this results is converted to a report in Power BI (2nd ss) it shows that Manchester City did not win thus it is missing the three points which should show in this report. Other teams have lost matches but the report shows up as a win? The GF & GA are showing up as correct?? Any idea as to what is going on? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ahmedoye
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @WheelchairWilly , you need to give an idea of what your power bi data model looks like and how you created the calculations for your Won, Draw, Lost, etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WheelchairWilly
Helper II
Helper II

For Won & Points I use [Add Column-Conditional Column]Screenshot 2023-08-23 214150.pngScreenshot 2023-08-23 214109.png. For Draw & Lost I use Custom Column {If result = "R" then 1 else 0]

I did this for last years matches and did not encounter anything like this. I've tried everything under the sun for the last week but whatever I change I still keep getting the same problem. I got my instructions from a Power BI video-Building the English Premier League Table with Power BI - YouTube

ahmedoye
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @WheelchairWilly , you need to give an idea of what your power bi data model looks like and how you created the calculations for your Won, Draw, Lost, etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.