Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GWMnlarose
Frequent Visitor

Multiple Axis (categories) in PBI Chart

Hi all,

I am re-creating a series of pivot charts in Power BI.

The charts have multiple axis which will show me the downtime reasons per machine by shift. (A00 shift, 808 machine number)

I am having trouble getting this in Power BI.

I have found a way where it will display a second axis but rather than grouping by the second axis it displays it next to. EG (A00 Bin Change, A00 Wait FLT, etc)

Can anybody help with this or is the feature not supported in PBI (I hope it is!)

Thanks CNC Picture 1.JPGCNC picture 2.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi

As per my understanding you can acheive like below.

c1.PNG

Hi Hariharan,

Thank you for helping. I have tried doing that but I am unable to group all the A00 and B00 together - only one at a time?

GWMnlarose_0-1654692206510.png

Hi @GWMnlarose ,

Could you please tell me on which fields you are sorting your column chart? Could you please provide a screenshot similar to the one below?

yingyinr_0-1654849530765.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Rena,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Please see below. I have clicked and get the below results. It may be the case that such setting is not available in Power BI. if there is a way I can send you the excel file I am trying to replicate.

GWMnlarose_0-1655110940099.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.