Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

saylee
Frequent Visitor

Mismatch no. of records between 2 matrix

I have 2 matrices.The 1st row in matrix is the count of all accounts(account_id) in all firms. After expanding the counts, we can see firms(firm_id), and after expanding the firms(firm_id) we can see accounts (account_id). As we can see there is a mismatch in th records of Master and Hubs. Master has 84020 accounts and Hubs have 33272 accounts. The task is to highlight/add icon beside the firm_id on both matrices that have mismatch in the count of accounts. Eg: Hubs_Firm_id 60 has 30 accounts in  it and Master_firm_id 60 has 45 accounts in it, the we want to highlight Firm 60 in both matrix. I am new with PowerBI and am learning and figuring out things here. 

Here are 2 matrices.The 1st row in matrix is the count of all accounts in all firms. After expanding the counts, we can see firms, and after expanding the firms(firm_id) we can see account_id.Here are 2 matrices.The 1st row in matrix is the count of all accounts in all firms. After expanding the counts, we can see firms, and after expanding the firms(firm_id) we can see account_id.

1 REPLY 1
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saylee ,

I'm a little confused about your needs, Could you please explain them further? It would be good to provide a screenshot of the results you are expecting and desensitized example data.

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabcon_Europe_Social_Bogo

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.