Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Fraistan
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft 365 Usage statistics doesn't connect

Hi, 

I downloaded the Microsoft 365 PowerBI from Microsofts own blog: 
Customize the reports in Microsoft 365 usage analytics - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

But when I try to connect to it, it doesnt seem to work. 

Fraistan_0-1701351289371.png

When I enter my companies tenent ID, I run into this error: 

"

TenantOfficeLicenses
OData: A supported MIME type could not be found that matches the content type of the response. None of the supported type(s) 'application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=true;IEEE754Compatible=false, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=true;IEEE754Compatible=true, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=true, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=false;IEEE754Compatible=false, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=false;IEEE754Compatible=true, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;odata.streaming=false, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;IEEE754Compatible=false, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal;IEEE754Compatible=true, application/json;odata.metadata=minimal, application/json;odata.metadata=full;odata.streaming=true;IEEE754Compatible=false, application/json;odata.metadata=full;odata.streaming=true;IEEE754Compatible=true, application/json;odata.metadata=full;odata.streaming=true, application/json;odata.metadata=full;odata.streaming=false;IEEE754Compatible=false, application/json;odata.metadata=full;odata.streaming=false;IEEE754Compatib...' matches the content type 'text/html; charset=utf-8'."

I don't have admin rights for our Micorosoft 365, is that necessary? 

I'm doing this to get more statistics for our Sharepoint usage. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
christinepayton
Super User
Super User

I used this once years ago and from what I remember yes, an admin account is required. You might be able to talk your IT into making you a service account for this that you don't have the credentials to, if they're not willing to make you an admin. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
christinepayton
Super User
Super User

I used this once years ago and from what I remember yes, an admin account is required. You might be able to talk your IT into making you a service account for this that you don't have the credentials to, if they're not willing to make you an admin. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.