I am looking for help for what I am sure is a very basic issue.
Below the "data base" where each client could have several order id, so I merged all order id in one column using coma as a separator. I have merged all order id so I could use a search field.
When I search for the client id, no issue but when I search for one (only one) order id on the search field, I have no result.
If someone can help, that will be great.
Go to Solution.
Hi @Kasiop ,
You might consider unpivoting the table first.
View solution in original post
Thanks again, it worked fine!
I will try right now...
Take a look at the September 2023 Power BI update to learn more.
Join Microsoft Reactor and learn from developers.