Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TI_RB
Frequent Visitor

Measure is aggregating the line and not the column in chart

In this chart, the column .Dif_Valor (value difference) is a measure which multiply Variação*Vl_Vendas_Atual  (variation* week sales). Variação is measured by (Marg_Atual)-(Marg_Ant) or (margin)-(last week margin).

What I need is for the column Dif_Valor to sum it's values and not make the calculation by lines. Can anyone help me? 

TI_RB_0-1636047842254.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TI_RB ,

Sorry, not very clear. What do you want to sum? Can you give an expected result. Does subtotal want to sum?

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, @v-stephen-msft . I want to sum the subtotal of .Dif_Valor. Currently it's making a calculation by line.

Hi @TI_RB ,

The regular solution is to create a new measure and call the original measure.

New measure = SUMX('TABLE', [.Dif_Valor])

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Didn't work. Result value is 0.

TI_RB_0-1636485145449.png

Hi @TI_RB ,

Can you share pbix? If the data is private data, you can provide me with dummy data, measures you use and expected results.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.