Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CBloome77
Frequent Visitor

Matrix Subtotals as Percentage of total count

Greetings, I have a list of names with that were all polled on 4 specific dates (there will be more, but 4 for now)  I would like to get a listing of percentage of each type of response over the 4 dates.  I'm easily able to see this using a pie chart (each count is shown as a numeric count, and as a percentage of the total count).  I'm trying to find a way to show percentage of each response type to total responses in a matrix.  The rows are the names in the group, and the columns are the different responses.  I'd like for the matrix to show percentage of the subtotal for each response in the column.  I'm sure that there's a way, but I'm having a hard time finding it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
CBloome77
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Amit!  That's exactly the solution I was looking for!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@CBloome77 , You can use percent of total or percent of subtotal

Percent of SubTotal or Total: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTildcV2ho&list=PLPaNVDMhUXGaaqV92SBD5X2hk3TMNlHhb&index=37

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.