Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dshami
Frequent Visitor

Matrix Grand total for column showing zero

16687741282175331104271602590372.jpg

I am facing this issue for all matrix visual that row grand totals are working well but column grand totals are showing 0.00. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The issue is resolved now.

I had a blank row at top in matrix which had huge values.. I removed them from filter pane i.e. excluding blank values from the row values of matrix and it got resolved

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @Dshami ,

We'd like to help but  there's just not enough information. Here's how you can get you question answered quickly:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447523#M6071... 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu.

The issue is resolved now.

I had a blank row at top in matrix which had huge values.. I removed them from filter pane i.e. excluding blank values from the row values of matrix and it got resolved

Hi @Dshami ,

I am so glad to hear that your problem has been solved .

Can you share your solution with us. It's very useful for other members who have the same problem as yours.

And Please consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Best regards,

Yadong Fang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.