Hi @Anonymous ,
Please make sure that all your configurations are correct.
Please try below steps:
1. Download and install MongoDB ODBC driver from here.
2. Go to “Administrative Tools” and select “ODBC Data Sources” corresponding to your system.
3. Select “System DSN” and click “Add..”.
4. In the “Create New Data Source”, select the appropriate driver. ANSI driver offers better performance but limited character sets whereas Unicode driver offers entire character set but limited performance.
5. Now, provide connection parameters. Specify the name of the data source, TCP/IP server, port, username, password, and database.
6. Go to Power BI Desktop, select “Get Data” in the home ribbon. Click on “More..”.
7. In the panel, select “Other”. Click on the “ODBC” and then “Connect”.
8. In the ODBC panel, select the name of your DSN and click “OK”.
9. In the navigator panel, select your database and click “Load”.
For more details, you can read related document: Connecting MongoDB to Power BI: A Comprehensive Guide 101 (hevodata.com)
Community Support Team_ Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.