Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vagelis
Frequent Visitor

Looking for a way to calculate survey results on a monthly basis where multiple surveys recorded

Hi I have a lot of survey data, where people can be surveyed multiple times, even in a month, and I have to produce a report on the most recent survey from each person, I use the below as a column in the table to give me the latest date of each persons survey but where I am struggling is if someone asks me to show how the surveys performed in April eg I can filter out all months after April but I can still potentially be double counting any surveys that appeared in April as someone could have taken 10 surveys, and I'm really only concerned with the latest one in each month when giving a report on that month. Its possible that I dont even need the below but I'm not sure what the correct step would be here, thanks if you can help

Max Date =
VAR CurrentName = 'Table'[UID]

RETURN
MAXX(
    FILTER( ALL(Table),Table[UID]=CurrentName),
        Table[Created])
1 REPLY 1

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.