Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nola

Lines filtered even with ALL

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to have the share of some data when I apply a filter within the sheet.

First I have a measure under the form of :

SumValue = SUM(Table[Value])

I then create another one, like below :

ShareValue = DIVIDE([SUMVALUE], CALCULATE([SUMVALUE], ALL(Table)))

But SHAREVALUE does not return the correct %, it's either 100% or juste a random share.

I tried to have a card showing a new measure like "Test = CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Value]), ALL(Table))", but as soon as I select something on a segment it's automatically affected.

I really do not understand since I have the same dashboard with the same measures but with different tables, and on one it's perfectly fine and with the other it just doesn't work, even with doing every one of my measures with the good old Ctrl C Ctrl V

I don't know if I was clear enough, I'll be happy to give more details if someone might have the answer, I've been pulling my hair out for hours ! 

Great day to you ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel29195
Super User
Super User

@Nola 

try using all() instead of All (table) .

let me know if this works for you 

If my answer helped sort things out for you, i would appreciate a thumbs up 👍 and mark it as the solution
It makes a difference and might help someone else too. Thanks for spreading the good vibes! 🤠

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Daniel29195
Super User
Super User

@Nola 

try using all() instead of All (table) .

let me know if this works for you 

If my answer helped sort things out for you, i would appreciate a thumbs up 👍 and mark it as the solution
It makes a difference and might help someone else too. Thanks for spreading the good vibes! 🤠

Thanks, it did work for ALL()
Do you know how I could do it for ALLEXCEPT ? 
I simplified my post, but the measure I'm really using is ShareValue = DIVIDE([SumValue], CALCULATE([SumValue], ALLEXCEPT(Table, Table[Filter1]))
Filter1 being used in the Filter layer and not on a segment visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors