Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

astul1235
Regular Visitor

Line chart with conditional formatting and legend

Hi,

I am very new to power bi. So here is my doubt..

I know there is alternative to do conditional formatting in line chart using bar chart, but I want conditionl formatting with legend. 

So for ex., I have 4 column, 1. Tag_value, 2. Anomaly(Has only 0 and 1 values), 3.Tag name 4. Timestamp

I want to create a line chart where x-axix will be the timestmap and y-axix will be the Tag_value and legend will be the Tag_name. But on baisis of anomaly if at any timestamp the anomaly is 1 then that point will be visible as red .

Thanks a lot in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @astul1235 

It is unsupported to apply conditional formatting on line charts in Power BI currently. I'd like to suggest you vote this idea which has been submitted in Power BI ideas forum, and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@astul1235 ,The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.

Appreciate your Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.