Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

laub

Limitations on O365 version Export to PDF?

I have a user who when exporting to PDF in O365, the Map produces a blank sheet in the pdf, it does not export properly. In the Desktop version, the Map exports correctly. Can someone point me to the limitations of the O365 version that I can relay to the user? It is somewhat strange that they mentioned this behavior only began recently. 

I should also mention that it can be exported correctly to Powerpoint in the O365 version, just not PDF

2 REPLIES 2
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @laub 

There have been recent issues with PDF exporting. Please check the following link for details: 

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

It's possible that this is the reason, and updating Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime to version 118.0.2088.76 may resolve the problem.

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Unfortunately I updated the Edge Runtime and the issue still persists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.