Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shaaban
Regular Visitor

Issue with refreshing access file saved on onedrive

Hi Team,

I have PowerBI Desktop file linked to Access database saved on company's onedive 

I can mannualy refresh it, but when I publish it and refresh it online, I get the below error 

Shaaban_0-1664212904882.png

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/desktop-access-database-errors

I went to the link in the message and followed all the instructions but the issue is persist with online refresh or schedule refresh

can you help

3 REPLIES 3
Shaaban
Regular Visitor

Hi team 

any help here 

I still have the same issue 

v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Shaaban ,

Confirm that there are no problems with the local refresh( refresh on power bi desktop) ?

If yes, please install the Access Database Engine onto the computer running the gateway.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks 

yes with the local refresh I have no Issue at all 

and I installed the engine but the issue is the same with online refresh or scheduel refresh 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.