Issue with FILTER function in DirectQuery mode - NOT WORKING
I created a report that uses a DirecQuery connection to Azure SQL Database. I first created it on my laptop in the latest version of PBI Dekstop (downloaded and installed on 15/06/2017) where it works fine. I published it to the PBI Service and also works fine. Then, I opened that same file on my desktop (it's more powerful, easier to work on and is connected to a different network with access to internal systems) running the same version of PBI Desktop and Windows 7 as on my laptop and the calculation where I use the FILTER function doesn't work anymore.
If I remove this calculation from the chart it works fine. So, I don't get why the exact same file, on the same version of PBI Desktop works in one place and not the other.
Can you please contact me to find the solution to this problem. I already reinstalled PBI Desktop and checked that all connections to the source system work as expected. I both tried the file that I had on the other PC sent via email and the file downloaded from the Service.
Feedback Type: Frown (Error)
Local Time: 2017-06-16T08:15:59.1708816+02:00
Product Version: 2.47.4766.542 (PBIDesktop) (x64)
Release: June, 2017
IE Version: 11.0.9600.18617
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (x64 en-US)
CLR Version: 4.6.1 or later [Release Number = 394271]