Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lnschne2
Frequent Visitor

Is this forecast set up correctly?

Hello, I'm new to Power BI.   I'm trying to set up a forecast for how the number of application submits will look like for the next 12 months.  The time range is from January 2021 to January 2023 (with Feb. 2023 still in progress) and predicting what application submits will look like for the next 12 months.  

Questions

1. Did I set the right unit and seasonality options?  I set the units to months, forecast length to 12, seasonality to 12 and confidence interval to 95%. 
  2. Is there a way to show the forecasted value in the graph (right now the forecasted value/upper bound/lower bound only show when I hover over the month, but it would be helpful if I could see the actual predicted value appeared on the line chart)?  I saw there is an export table.  Maybe I could use that as a drill through.  Any thoughts or suggestion

lnschne2_0-1675706314432.png

Here's the units and seasonality that I set. 

lnschne2_1-1675706351249.png

Thanks for your help!  Please feel free to share any ideas or things that I can do to check the accurary.  

1 REPLY 1
lnschne2
Frequent Visitor

Can anyone check this looks okay?  Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors