Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

aburling1989
Frequent Visitor

Is it possible to update a card visual based on a 'Play' axis in a scatter chart?

Hi There,

I was wondering if it was possible to have a card visual automatically update when you use the 'Play' feature on a scatter.

So for example if I selected 'Year' in the play axis selection and hit play, the card visual figure would automatically update for each month as it scrolled through on the play feature.

Thanks for the help,

Ashley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Habib
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Updates/Filters to other visuals are done through interactions and interaction event is raised whenever you perfom any action like click, selction etc. Whereas play feature is auto feature without raising any event for interaction. Thus it will not be possible to update any other visual based on Play feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Habib
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Updates/Filters to other visuals are done through interactions and interaction event is raised whenever you perfom any action like click, selction etc. Whereas play feature is auto feature without raising any event for interaction. Thus it will not be possible to update any other visual based on Play feature.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I didn't think it was possible, but thought I'd double check anyway.

Cheers,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.