Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jay2077
Helper III
Helper III

Is it possible to create a reset all filters button etc

Is it possible to create a reset all filters button etc

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoMann : No the bookmark won't show up as a separate tab.

There is a blog entry that explains the process:

https://livingandcoding.com/blog/create-a-button-to-clear-all-filters-in-power-bi-in-4-easy-steps/

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jay2077,

Could you please mark the proper answer as solution?

Best Regards!
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

How do you do this with a drillthrough report. The bookmark option doesn't work as it clears the drillthrough selection too. 

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

So, yes, in a way. Create a Bookmark that has no filters applied. Insert an image. Link the image to the book mark. 

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

will the bookmark i am about to create be just a seperate tab within the report? is it possible to hide it from the tab selection so it doesn;t confuse the users why there are two copies of same page, one with filters, one witgout?

I am able to reset the slicers but along with slicers, I want to filter out the text that I added to the Slicer by using the feature of Search. Is it possible to remove both slicer selection and search text in one go itself?

@Greg_Deckler wrote:

So, yes, in a way. Create a Bookmark that has no filters applied. Insert an image. Link the image to the book mark. 

Well, but this does not remove filters from table and matrix visuals, does it?

Never used a book mark, which icon is the book mark ?

Hi @Jay2077,

Please refer to the snapshot. If you want to use it in the Service, you need to add at least one bookmark in the Desktop then publish.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Jay2077  Your solution is not clear can you add more details?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.