Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jag_12345
Frequent Visitor

Interact multiple answers without making each question table

Hi, I am in trouble with interacting the graphs which shows answers of the questionnaire each other.

This questionnarie contains 50 questions and people can reply multiple answer from 4 options.

I want to visualize each question's result with pie chart and other graphs and want to interact each answer.
Ex: Narrow down other graphs which related to those who answered specific option on one question 1.

Please find below example files;

- sample_0208.xlsx : aggregate answer data as example.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KXs9B7Vrj3ZYgPLjmIJVF-jYhbx2miz7/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=10978...

- sample_0208.pbi : power bi file which I have made

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aw-vQs7uL7Kp3-cbq53IRk3SyjHR03Qn/view?usp=sharing

[What I have concerned; ]

At first I tried to use measure which is narrowed down with each quesiton using Calcurate.
But after making graph, I found that each graph doesn't interact each other as the table of each graph refer to is limited.

filter_not_working.png

So I have made multiple tables which are related to each questions and made relation each other.
As result, each graph interact but I need to make 50 tables and make relationship.

I want to avoid this option because we are planning to have another questionnaries later and huge volume of tables will be made.

filter_working.png

Could you kindly let me know the solution about this issue?
I want to keep one table for the each questionnarie.

Kind regards,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors